Saturday, October 22, 2011


As Do I

It's our first night
Living together, being together
I know you're nervous
I know you're shy
Don't be afraid, my love
I won 't do anything
That you don't want
I know what you desire
I know what you need
For I do too

I look into your eyes
Deeper than ever before
I see into your love
I see only myself
A deep, dark passion
Undying, unconditional love
I press my lips to yours
I feel their soft suppleness
I feel your passion rise
For mine is too

I taste your breath
It is so sweet and manly
My tongue probes to find yours
Wraps around it, dances with it
Your arms wrap around me
And pull me into you
Our pulses quicken
Our breath raspy and gasping
I can taste your need for me
For I do you too

I take your hand in mine
Place it upon my breast
You’re shaking with longing
I gently squeeze,
My hand over yours
A moan escapes us both
My nipple hardens at your touch
I feel you pressing against my stomach
I feel your want growing
For I am for you too

I raise my thigh over your hip
I feel your manhood pressing
I feel it throbbing and I gasp
I feel the fire spreading
Between my thighs, through my body
My gentle grinding, your soft thrusts
Through our clothes,
I feel your pre-cum seeping
Oozing for me
As I am for you too

You gently lift me and lie me down
I'm shaking, I need you
You lift my skirt, slide down my panties
I remove your pants and free you
Instantly, it drips on me
Sliding down onto my petals
I whisper to you, "Please, My Love"
I gasp as your fingers touch
Feel them anxious, I whisper
"Yes My Love, me too"

I wrap my legs around you
You interlace your fingers with mine
I feel him touching me, rubbing against me
I whimper and shift my hips towards you
Slowly you enter my soft flower
I pull you in deeper with my legs, kissing you deeper as I do,
You push in harder to get him completely enveloped
I moan, shudder as I feel you ripping me
Tears of pleasure escape my eyes, you whisper
"Oh yes, My Love! For me too!"

My nails dig into your back, the blood seeps
I feel your teeth breaking through my skin
We look into each others' eyes, filled with hunger
We lick, suck, and drink as you drive harder into me
I smell our scents mingle, our juices flowing together
I clench onto you hard, feeling my passion rise, about to burst
You drive in harder, whispering "I Love You!" with each thrust
Our moans, whimpers and grunts growing louder with our rhythm
I feel you explode as I do with you, " I Love You!" You cry out
I gasp for air, telling you, "My Beloved! As do I!"


No comments:

Post a Comment